Private Country Clubs by The Club at Olde Cypress
Take your special event out of the traditional ballroom or boardroom and into a unique country club environment! Most private clubs are open to nonmembers as an ideal venue for a variety of special events, from parties to wedding celebrations to business meetings to informal gatherings. They provide a variety of services and amenities that take the pressure off of your event planning and guarantee a memorable experience that all your guests will enjoy. The following describes the many advantages of hosting your next gathering at a country club community.
- Beautiful, convenient locations:
- Country clubs, such as The Club at Olde Cypress, offer unique private settings with attractively decorated indoor facilities and beautiful outdoor areas. You will not find a more picturesque background for your event photos!
- Private clubs have flexible spaces suitable for most sized gatherings. Furthermore, unlike hotels and other venues, a country club offers exclusive spaces for your guests.
- Most clubs are conveniently situated in areas with easy airport and highway access and proximity to lodgings. Additionally, they provide hassle-free parking in dedicated lots and/or complimentary valet service.
- For corporate meetings, clubs are usually fully equipped with state-of-the-art audio-video equipment.
- Varied food and beverage options:
- On-site world-class chefs enable you to customize a delicious menu. Whether it is a breakfast, lunch, dinner, buffet, or cocktail party, there is a wide range of options for every taste and budget. Menus can also be customized for special dietary needs.
- On-site event planners:
- Experienced, full-service planners take care of all the details for you! They arrange the set-up, clean-up, and break-down of your event. Additionally, these planners offer knowledgeable recommendations on how to meet your needs. If you require outside vendors, the in-house planner can refer you to top-notch, trusted resources.
- Tips for choosing the perfect venue for your meeting or party:
- Be sure to arrange a site visit. Virtual tours are also available if you are unable to come in-person.
- Don't be shy about asking for pricing. Inquire about all-inclusive options, minimums, and any "hidden" fees. You will want to know about the off-peak times that are the most economical. When you are hosting a party such as a wedding, you may be eligible for discounts on multiple events, such as rehearsal dinners and morning-after brunches. If you are a corporate client and expect to host regular monthly or annual meetings, there may also be discounts. Ask about refundable deposits as well.
- Book early! Be sure you lock in your preferred dates and times.
When you plan to host a group event such as a special occasion party or a corporate meeting, private country clubs will ensure that your guests will have a fantastic, memorable, and enjoyable experience.